Our experience across a multitude of events helps us understand the need to deliver creative, innovative solutions in a safe manner. We work with you, the client, to make sure you are meeting – or exceeding – your legal responsibilities for a safe event at every step of the project.
The team will guide you through the whole event safety process, advising on decisions and creating plans to deliver workable safe solutions. Our specialists are IOSH members and have specific qualifications in Event Safety Management as well as over 10 years’ experience in the event sector.
We have offered Health and Safety services on a range of events including complex exhibition structures, greenfield event sites, public open air events, residential events, arena and production builds, CDM sites and conferences.
We have also created online portals to carry out inductions for team and contractors to make sure everyone has had the time to digest the information to ensure safe working. It is also a great way of collecting the information needed as a record of training received.
The services we are offer are:
- Creation and development of Event Specific Risk Assessments
- Pre-event advice and meetings
- Event Safety Plan
- Crisis Communication Plan
- Child protection policies
- Safe site design and planning (including crowd management and welfare facilities)
- Local Authority liaison
- Contractor safety documents approval
- Contractor liaison (CDM event sites working on behalf of Principal Contractors)
- Contractor competency validation
- Online registration and pre-event briefings to teams
- Safety signage
- Onsite policing and assessment
- Onsite inductions and training
- Full debrief and review
“ Their professionalism and understanding of event safety provides me with total confidence, combined with their personable nature and approachability they are the perfect fit to the fast moving and pressured build of this event. Mixing the need to deliver the event on time and the need to safely manage the operations expertly, EEM as a team have a can do attitude and actively help deliver workable safe solutions when problems or issues arise. They are a great team to work with and I would be delighted to recommend them to others.”